Excavation Services By Sippin Energy Products
- Commercial and residential drainage systems
- Dirt and asphalt driveway repairs
- Concrete repair and replacement
- Sewer connections
- Water connections
- Dry well construction
- Buried tank removal
- Propane tank burial
- Contaminated soil remediation
- Underground electrical service installations
- Generator installations
Introducing our expert excavation construction manager, Dave Lucas. Dave Lucas has been a familiar face at Sippin Energy Products for more than a decade, serving our fuel delivery Department, and providing subcontracted excavating services to Sippin Energy Products, and to many of our customers. Dave Lucas has now joined the Sippin Energy team, to establish our excavating services division.
Dave will be working closely with our delivery and service departments to provide all Sippin customers with quality excavation services backed by the team at Sippin Energy. Excavation work can be billed to any Sippin Energy account and in-house financing is available.
So why choose Sippin Energy for excavating services?
- Fair prices. Pricing will always be competitive, and in most cases, upfront.
- Years of excavating experience and expert heavy equipment operators
- Sippin’s own our own fleet of heavy equipment including excavators, a dump truck, and more
- Construction jobs can take advantage of our 0%, or low-cost financing up to 36 months, with one-day approval.
- Construction jobs will be scheduled through our highly organized dispatching department, which is available by telephone during working hours.
- Electronic dispatch notification will take place for every job, notifying the client when our construction staff is being dispatched to a job site.
- All permits will be taken and filed according to regulations.
- All work is fully guaranteed