Electronic tank monitoring program terms and conditions
- Customers must be on active automatic delivery program with a current Sippin Energy Service Plan(Gold, Silver or Bronze)
- Customers must be in good credit standing.
- Oil tanks must have a minimum of 90% functional capacity.
- Normal delivery schedule will result in deliveries of approximately 3/4 of an oil tank’s full capacity or 80% of a propane tank’s capacity .
- Circumstances that will result in a service charge.
- Any call-in deliveries (ahead of the electronic delivery schedule) will result in a $49.00 service fee.
- If service with Sippin Energy is terminated for any reason, the monitor system must be returned to Sippin Energy within 30 days, or the customer is responsible for the equipment cost ($150.00).
- If a homeowner elects to remove the tank monitor equipment themselves, they must provide photographic evidence to Sippin Energy Products that the tank was restored to its original condition, with the tank plug properly reinstalled and sealed.
- If the homeowner requires Sippin Energy to remove the equipment, a labor charge of $99.00 will be charged. If the home is sold, the monitor equipment may be transferred to the new homeowner.
- If homeowner receives a delivery from another provider (unless authorized by Sippin Energy), the electronic tank monitoring program becomes null and void, and the tank monitoring equipment must be removed immediately and be returned to Sippin energy products. If a delivery attempt was made after the tank was filled by another provider, and $49 special delivery charge will be assessed.
- Automatic delivery requires that the driveway and access to the fuel tank be cleared and available at all times for safe filling.
- The electronic monitor system for oil tanks requires a WiFi internet connection.
- The cellular propane tank monitor requires it is in range of an LTE cell network signal.
- The monitoring system is provided on a lend / lease basis at no charge but remains the property of Sippin Energy Products.
No Run-out Guarantee
If at any time an electronically monitored home runs out of fuel resulting in NO-HEAT, Sippin Energy will provide the followings:
- A complimentary 1-year Silver service plan
- 50 Gallons of fuel
- Emergency service and fuel to restart the system provided at no charge
- Up to $25,000.00 in damage protection
The no run-out guarantee requires that in the electronic tank monitoring program are fully compliant with all terms and conditions listed above.